Angular Virtual Conference’21
South India’s Largest Angular Conference
Jan 23, at 3:30 PM (IST)
Meet our speakers
GDE for Angular | Software Consultant | OS Contributor
He is a GDE for Angular and an active contributor to Angular and NgRx. He writes for inDepth and mentor at DotNetTricks and also organize the Pune Tech Meetup. Apart from that, he is also the creator of the ng deploy package, source-map-analyzer and part of NestJSAddons core team.
Software Developer | Blogger | Speaker
He is an experienced Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. And also a Strong engineering professional skilled in Angular, Play/Akka with JAVA. He also writes blogs at indepth.dev and medium.
Technical Product Consultant
Software Consultant | Microsoft MVP | GDE for Angular
She is an experienced Dotnet Developer with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. She is skilled in Angular, Microsoft Azure Services, MS SQL, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). Upon continuous contribution towards the community, she has been recognized as GDE for Angular and Microsoft MVP for Developer Technologies.
Full Stack Engineer | Auth0 Ambassador | Meetup Host
He is a Full-stack engineer, has close to 11 years of experience in developing amazing software systems (both frontend and backend). Auth0 ambassador, Meetup host, Speaker & Blogger. Love to share my knowledge with the Dev community.
Full Stack Developer
He is an Indigenous Web Developer from India. His main focus has been on writing codes for the Front-End and Back-End in order to create beautifully designed websites. He works as a Software Engineer and also a founder and instructor of youtube channel TechTalks By Akhilraj.
C# Corner Pune Chapter Lead
Senior Software Engineer | Blogger | Speaker
Experienced Senior Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the staffing and recruiting industry, SaaS Product based company. Skilled in Angular, C#, and NoSql. Strong engineering professional with a Masters focused in Software Systems from Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
Software Developer | GDE for Angular | Blogger
What’s new in Angular
by Santosh Yadav
03:30 PM - 04:00 PM
Scaling and Tooling with Nx
by Gugan Arumugam
04:00 PM - 04:30 PM
Building Angular Apps using RxJS
by Ramesh Kartik
04:30 PM - 05:00 PM
Sharing Data between Components
by Srashti Jain
05:00 PM - 05:30 PM
Angular + Headless CMS = Awesome!
by Udhayakumar Govindarajan
05:30 PM - 06:00 PM
Controlling an Angular Web App with Hand Gesture
by Akhil Raj
06:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Getting started with Angular NgRx
by Jeetendra Gund
06:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Preload Strategies in Angular
by Pandiyan Murugan
07:00 PM - 07:30 PM
HMR in Angular
by Nishu Goel
07:30 PM - 08:00 PM
Code of Conduct
Thank you for being part of the Talklify and ng-Keralam communities. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation. By joining this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium.
- Always treat all Community Members with respect and courtesy. Don’t challenge or attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity within the User Group and within the community
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the lists and in the libraries is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- Refrain from discrimination towards any other individual regarding race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or military status or political view. All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Refrain from using the User Group name or logo without the express written consent of the organization.
- Contribute to meetings and other group functions in a positive and productive manner.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted.
- Remember that Talklify & ng-Keralam Communities and other participants have the right to reproduce postings.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate lists or libraries. Do not spam several lists, libraries or individuals with the same message.
- All messages on the site, including blogs and discussion posts, must add to the body of knowledge. We reserve the right to reject any message for any reason.
- Job openings/postings are not allowed in the community.
- Report to the Community leadership any conduct by any of the group’s members or leaders which is illegal or unethical in its dealings with other members or organizations or businesses.